Every agent knows you need a real estate website to succeed in this industry. But when it comes to making that website competitive, many agents abandon the brightest idea that would help them in doing so. Real estate blogging does its bit for lead generation, SEO and sales, so if you think your business can thrive without it, you might want to think again.
And to show you this is isn’t just a suggestion, we found stats that give recap all benefits real estate blogging can deliver.
15 real estate blogging stats that will make you launch a blog
1. Content boosts conversions: companies that use content see a 6x higher conversion rates (Source).
2. Content has a higher ROI compared to traditional marketing: it costs 62% less and generates 3x more leads (Source).
3. If you prioritize blogging, you’re 13x more likely to see positive ROI (Source).
4. Companies that run blogs generate 67% more leads every month that those without blogs (Source).
5. Your website gets 434% more indexed pages if you blog which results in higher SEO rankings (Source).
6. 74.2% of companies say content helped them increase the quality and quantity of their leads (Source).
7. 69% of marketers say content performs better than direct mail and PR (Source).
8. 90% of customers believe that companies with blogs and content are keen to build long-term relationships with them (Source).
9. 6 out of 10 customers in the US made their purchasing decision based on blog content (Source).
10. Longer content generates 9x more leads than shorter one (Source).
11. Blogs are the 5th most trusted source of information online, with the four major ones being news sites, Facebook, retail sites and YouTube (Source).
12. Companies that publish 15+ posts per month see 3.5x more traffic than companies that publish 1-4 posts per month (Source).
13. Your competition is already focusing on real estate blogging and content: 60% of marketers produce at least one piece of content every day (Source).
14. 82% of customers enjoy reading relevant content from brands (Source).
15. 70% of customers learn about a company through content rather than ads (Source).
Now that you can see once again how valuable real estate blogging is, check out these guides on how to get started: